Punjab Public Service Commission announced various jobs for both male and female candidates. This is the updated version of news. People seeking this job should follow the instruction given below:
|Posts||Gender||Age||Qualification||Total No. of Posts||Place of Posting|
|Lecturer Arabic||Female||21 to 28+08||Master Degree (at least 2nd division) in the relevant subject||13||Anywhere in the Punjab|
|Lecturer History||Male||21 to 28+08||Master Degree (at least 2nd division) in the relevant subject||25||Anywhere in the Punjab|
|Lecturer Botany||Female||21 to 28+08||Master Degree (at least 2nd division) in the relevant subject||15||Anywhere in the Punjab|
|Lecturer Mathematics||Male||21 to 28+08||Master Degree (at least 2nd division) in the relevant subject||100||Anywhere in the Punjab|
|Lecturer Persian||Male||21 to 28+08||Master Degree (at least 2nd division) in the relevant subject||5||Anywhere in the Punjab|
|Lecturer Persian||Female||21 to 28+08||Master’s Degree (At Least 2nd Division) in the Relevant Subject or Equivalent Qualification, Provided that for the subject of English M.A.3rd Division with Diploma in English from Allama Iqbal Open University will also be eligible.||200||Anywhere in the Punjab|
A small details of posts of different subjects are given in the above table. For more details about job posts in different subjects visit here :
Some Important Instructions
- Candidates are required to apply online only, Applications other than online, will not be accepted.
- Last date for applying is 08-Sep-2020 .
- For all posts to be filled through written tests, followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to 03, in case the candidate who fails in written tests/interview thrice for a specific posts.
- Number of chances for Competitive Examinations shall remain 03 and there shall be no change for Competitive Examination, including Combined Competitive Examination.
- There shall be no limit of chances where recruitment is being made through one paper written test followed by interview or interview alone if a candidate obtains qualifying marks (40% marks) in the written test irrespective of the fact that whether he / she is called for interview or not and if he/ she obtains qualifying marks (50% marks) in interview irrespective of the fact that whether he/ she is recommended or not. (For example: if a candidate qualified the written test with 40% qualifying marks and called for interview, but he/ she could not obtain qualifying marks (50%) in interview, his/ her chance will be considered as availed.)
- If a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject he/ she shall be allowed 3 chances in each subject for which he/ she is a candidate, in accordance with laid down policy. For example, for the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/ she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.